Reduce Your Ready Meals.
What's It Worth? ...
We chomped our way through 1.3 billion chilled or frozen dinners last year …
Sometimes, we just can't be bothered!! 1.3 billion chilled or frozen dinners were sold last year. If one person were to eat all of these, having 3 meals a day, it would take them 1.2 million years and they'd need to buy 120,000 microwaves to heat them all!
The film on these can't be recycled, the tray usually can be (as long as it's not black), but on overage we're only recycling a third. Meaning that Every. Single. Day. 3.5 million slices of film and 2.3 million plastic tubs head to landfill.
Knock up a taste sensation … it'll taste 416% better …
Get Your Chef On:
• Get yourself the raw ingredients plastic free
• Knock up a taste sensation … it'll taste 416% better and it'll be better for you.
add these on the page
Max Points 200.
• 0 Points: If your microwave is pinging all too often
• 100 Points: Once you've reduced your ready meal reliance
• 200 Points: Once you've cut them out all together
Award yourself Max Points if this isn't applicable to you.
e.g. Max Points for Nappies if you don't have a baby / Max Points for Drive Economically if you don't drive.
Here you'll find some helpful products, services or information that'll help you make the change.