It's Good to Share (Even if You're an Adult).
What's It Worth? ...
Does everyone, in every house, on every street, need a leaf blower each? …
When we were wee nippers, our parents taught us to share, when we became adults we kind of forgot. Everything we buy or own has a carbon footprint and has been made using the Earth's ever depleting resources.
How often is a strimmer used? How often is a drill used? How often is a leaf blower used? How often is that bike rack used? Does everyone on the street need one of each?
There's a gazillion ways to share … click for more info …
There's a gazillion ways to share:
• Get on your local community Facebook group and ask or offer to share/borrow (if you don't have one, create one)
• Have a look at the below Streetbank link for a ready made sharing community
• Donating is another way of sharing
add these on the page
Max Points 200.
• 0 Points: If everything you need you buy new, and keep to yourself
• 100 Points: Once you've lent or borrowed for the first time
• 200 Points: Once you and your community are loving the sharing
Award yourself Max Points if this isn't applicable to you.
e.g. Max Points for Nappies if you don't have a baby / Max Points for Drive Economically if you don't drive.
Here you'll find some helpful products, services or information that'll help you make the change.