Teeth Time, Not Tap Time.

What's It Worth? ...

30 Points

Toothbrush.jpg

The Why.

434,000 years worth of drinking water wasted every day … Gobsmaking really isn't it …

More

We're nearly there with this one … 80% of us now turn the tap off when we're brushing our teeth (or 70% for those without meters). For the remaining 20/30%, we're wasting 317 million litres a day.

If someone were to drink 317million litres of water, at the recommend pace of 2 litres per day, it would take a them 434,000 years to drink that 317 million litres.

The How.

Simples, just turn off your tap while brushing your teeth …

More

This one is simples, just turn off your tap while brushing your teeth.

The Points.

add these on the                                     page

Max Points 30.

• 0 Points: If you still hear that wasteful trickle as your brush

• 30 Points: Once you're turning the tap off (and saving 24 litres of water per day)

Award yourself Max Points if this isn't applicable to you.

e.g. Max Points for Nappies if you don't have a baby / Max Points for Drive Economically if you don't drive.

The Links.

Here you'll find some helpful products, services or information that'll help you make the change.

Add.png

Add a solution here … Do you know of, work for or own a business/product/solution that will help folk to make this change? Click to let us know and we'll advertise it here (free of charge).

Add.png

Add a solution here … Do you know of, work for or own a business/product/solution that will help folk to make this change? Click to let us know and we'll advertise it here (free of charge).

Add.png

Add a solution here … Do you know of, work for or own a business/product/solution that will help folk to make this change? Click to let us know and we'll advertise it here (free of charge).

The Social.

Ask for support, offer support or share ideas about tackling this change on ...

betch chat.png
facebook.png

betch chat

facebook