Welcome to the BETCH website.
The Climate Crisis is likely to be the greatest challenge we’ve ever faced. For a long time, scientists have been warning the world of the impact our species is having on the planet and where it is leading.
At BETCH, we believe a crisis of this magnitude can only be tackled effectively when we tackle it together. We aim to create the largest sustainability community in the world. A place where anyone can progress their sustainability journey with the support of BETCH and its users.
BETCH aims to make this site a friendly non-judgemental platform that encourages positive change. Each user will be at a different stage of their journey and each change, however small, is a massive achievement.
We encourage the BETCH community to support one another, to ask and answer questions and to help and encourage one another every step of the way.
We will not accept any users that belittle, bully or troll others in the BETCH community or who use inappropriate, abusive or aggressive language. Those that do any of these will be removed from the BETCH chat community and their BETCH account will be deleted.
BETCH brings information about the Climate Crisis and Plastic Pollution together in one place. We aim to do it in a way that inspires change via fun and friendly platform. Please join us in maintaining this fun and friendly atmosphere.
Terms & Conditions of BETCH website usage.
The term 'BETCH' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
· Materials contained on this site may be either the copyright of BETCH or individual contributors and may be subject to intellectual property rights.
· All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.